Monday, December 1, 2014

Fa La La La...3 more weeks!

I don't know about y'all, but I am counting down the days 'til Christmas break. Don't get me wrong. I love my job, but nothing beats a mini vacation (except a nice, long vaca). Seriously I could never leave my house and be absolutely perfectly content. #hermit

Anyways, today I wanted to share a freebie with y'all that just might come in handy over the next three weeks. When I taught first, we always had an elf visit our classroom as I'm sure many of y'all have. One year we decided to make our own elves in order to "impress" our class elf, Tinsel. It worked, y'all. He was super impressed and left our class a Santa Hershey bar as a reward for our great work :)
You can snag this freebie here. Feedback is greatly appreciated! While you're grabbing this free craftivity, be sure and follow my store so you can get updates on new products and other seasonal freebies! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment