Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bird Themed Classroom

Two years ago, I made my door and hallway display bird themed. This has been one of my favorite themes, so I decided to have a "Tweet Tweet" bird themed classroom this year....then I decided to move to 5th grade. I had already created almost all of my bird theme creations, so rather than throw it away, I decided to finish it and upload it to my store in case any of y'all wanted to create a classroom with this adorable theme. Here's my door/hallway display from two years ago.


Here's what's included in the 85 page complete classroom set:

Word Wall Letters


 Classroom Rules

Place Value Cards, Calendar Cards, Name Plates


 Months of the Year

 Number Cards

 Days of the Week
Behavior Management Plan


ABC Cards


Click here to check out the set!!



3 comments: