Monday, August 20, 2012

Teacher Week: Must Have Mondays

After the first day of first grade today, today's must have is a nap, y'all! Goodness gracious is the first day not always busy?? It was a busy day, but it was also such a good day! I have the sweetest group of boys and girls and I cannot wait to share with y'all all the things I have planned! 
As y'all know, Blog Hoppin' is hosting Teacher Week this week and today's topic is must have items. Here are my absolute favorite teacher things:
Mr. Sketch Markers. Simply the best marker ever invented. I could never make a chart without these! The fabulous smells are just an added bonus :)

My SmartBoard. Since I moved classrooms this year, they had to move it and now they have to come back and realign it to the projector so I was without it today and boy could I ever tell the difference! I'm planning to hop up on a chair tomorrow morning and see if I can align it myself! 
Since I was without my Smartboard I was also without my Elmo. It would have been so much easier to do math today with it. If you don't have one of these, go email your school technology person right now! This document camera will make your life a million times easier!!!

My pretty Lilly planner is always with me and helps keep me organized. 




I have an obsession with purchasing clipart and it has motivated me to make tons of center activities to use. How could you not get inspired when looking at all the clipart Scrappin' Doodles, Jessica Weible and KPM Doodles has to offer?!?

Phonics Tales by Scholastic. These are FABULOUS and are sure to be a favorite in your classroom. I have created companion sheets for these wonderful books and can be found in the TpT Store (Free!)



I ordered these two Scholastic resource books by the fabulous Erica Bohrer back in the Spring and I *love* them!!!

Want to share your Must Haves?? Link up with us over at Blog Hoppin'!








2 comments:

  1. I love those phonics tales books!! My kids love the riddles in the back. :)I didn't know about your resources that coordinate with them. I will have to check them out. Thank you!

    Amy
    http:/whathappensinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE phonics tales too and Scrappin Doodles is my favorite! I need to check out Erica's book!

    ReplyDelete