Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sneak a Peek: What I bought on TpT!


I bought some fabulous new things during Teachers Pay Teachers Back to School Sale Sunday and Monday and I'm linking up with my blog friends at Blog Hoppin' to share what I got!

First, I picked up Erica Bohrer's Reading Comprehension Cueing Cards I love that I can use them for small group instruction or for independent work at centers. They are fabulous!

Next, I picked up this little unit that I've been eyeing all summer. It's Kacey's from Doodle Bugs Teaching Practice Numbers 1-120. This will be perfect for math!! 


I'm so excited about this neat creation from Sarah Cooley. It's a collection of cheers for class. I cannot wait to introduce this to mine class...they are going to *love* it! Get it here.

Then I bought Michelle Oakes' Reader's Workshop Response Sheets that I KNOW I will be using over and over again!

I thought these Mystery Messages from Cara Carroll were such a good idea! I can't wait to see how much the kids enjoy them!

And the last thing I bought was Michelle Oakes' Morning Menu Unit. I'm always looking for new things to try for morning work and I think these will work perfectly!

Now it's your turn! Show us what you bought!! Link up over at Blog Hoppin'!


1 comment:

  1. OK...I'm loving all of your purchases. I'm going to save this message so I will buy these at a future date. They all look wonderful.
    ~Jane
    rsmiramo@smsd.org

    ReplyDelete