Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful Pilgrim Hats and Dinosaurs!

Today, we made lists about what we were thankful for. Then, we made pilgrim hats to display our thankful lists and thus our new door was created!



We also finished up our schema chart about dinosaurs. 




Tomorrow, we're doing a sequencing activity with one of our favorite Thanksgiving stories There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Pie. This was our skill this week and some of my kids are still having a difficult time with this. I'll share pics tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the pilgrim's hat idea! Great way to disply the lists! I would love the pattern if you're willing to share it (free or on TPT) : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your door!! Your pilgrim hats are sooo cute!
    Jennifer A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I need to get going on my thanksgiving stuff. Those hats are a-dor-able!!! You gave me the boost I need to get my stuff together! Have a great weekend.

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete