Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Scarecrow patterns...finally!

I am finally getting around to uploading the pattern for the scarecrow that I used. I'm been sick for the past few days and it's also the fall premieres for all my favorite tv shows ( Glee and Dancing With the Stars anyone??) so I've been preoccupied. :) Sorry!
I have no idea how to attach more than one pdf file together so it appears all together instead of having to download each page, which is really annoying! Sorry!
Let me know if you have download problems! :) :)

Head

Boys Shirt

Boys Pants

Crow

Girls Flower

Girls Hat

Boys Hat

Girls Dress

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! You totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipppeeeeee! I'm so excited about this! These are the cutest things EVER!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing so freely!!!
    Little Warriors

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award. Stop by my blog to pick it up!

    Faithful in First

    ReplyDelete